Tabs

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

IQCG #34 - Love Is....

Hello...

Aquilling post after a long time... Its quilling this week and I have my DT post for IQCG here.. The theme this month for IQCG challenge is 'Love Is'.

To me, love brings colors in our lives. It  brings meaning, excitement, vibrancy to our lives. And thats how I have tried to bring about in my card here( Well, I have gotten myself so much into cardmaking that I couldnt thinking making anything else)




Head to the IQCG blog and particpate in this most beautifully themed challenge this month.

Participate and win some very exciting prizes. One Winner and one best Topper will be awarded.

Winner will get gifts from from our below sponsors1. Rs.500 gifts from Dimension of Crafts2. Rs.250 worth gift from Letzcreate, 3. A handmade gift worth Rs.300 from our DT Aparna

So, grab your quilling tools and get going.. All the best,,

Entering this card for
1) Paru's Card Making Challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment