Tabs

Saturday, October 15, 2016

#65 - Watercolors

Back with  few cards after another short break. This time decided to do some watercoloring. I came across the DT call for Happy Little Stampers and thought of giving it a go.

Here is my card,


I started off with a watercolor wash on the Tim Holtz Distress watercolor cardstock with shades of blue using my brand new Gansai Tambi watercolors(my anniversary gift along with a few other goodies ;-) ). I then heat embossed the opposite corners using the Tim Holtz Flourish stencil. For my focal point, I did the emboss resist watercoloring technique with the flowers from the Penny Black Blooming Garden set and fussy cut them. Stamped and heat embossed the sentiment from the My Favorite Things. Used foam tape to adhere the watercolored flowers at the center. Finally, layered this onto a black cardstock to complete the card.

Entering this card for the






2 comments: