Tabs

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

#60 - Happy Holidays

Hey there,

When I first heard of distress inks I didnt know anything about them. How to use, what are the techniques but the most impressive and effective that I absolutely loved was the Distress ink blending. I am no pro in this, but try my best to get some cool effects with this technique.

In this card, I have done some distress ink blending. Well, I tried my best to get good effects here but lets see what everyone feels.

Here is the card,


Used Dusty Concord, Pickled Raspberry and Salty Ocean distress inks for the background. The stamp and dies are from the Lawn Fawn 'Trim the Tree' .The christmas tree is watercolored and the little chrismas goodies on the tree are colored using glitter pens and sharpies. Few snowflakes are het embossed on the background. Used white glitter cardstock on the side panels and the central panel is stuck using foam tape.

Entering the card for 




Thank you!!


3 comments:

  1. Super card and background! Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I like the design, Thank you for joining in with us this week at Allsorts, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty indeed and perfect for our theme this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete