Tabs

Thursday, June 22, 2017

#75 - Mixed Media Canvas

This is my very first Mixed Media Canvas. Mixed Media is so much. Loved every moment of creating this thing and its come out really good.


I got to use lot of different mediums here.

Materials used :- 
5 * 7 inch canvas
Heart + Love Wooden Embellishment
Steampunk clogs
Buttons
Butterfly Die-cuts
Mica Sprays
Metallique Waxes(Rose gold and White gold) from Art Alchemy
Faber Castell Glitter Paste(Rose Gold)
Micro Beads(Copper) from Art ingredients
Gel Medive the cium
Script Stencil from Dusty Attic
Black Gesso
Modelling Paste

I first created the script texture with the stencil. Then glued the heart, clogs and buttons with the gel medium. I then used the waxes to give the canvas a golden effect.Finnished it off with some glitter paste, micro beads and mica sprays till I was satisfied.

Entering this canvas for :


My choice was #34 - Buttons

Thank You!!

3 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful canvas Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of buttons and I absolutely adore your canvas! Thanks for taking part in this months Mixed Media Monthly Challenge. Clare DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic for a first time. I love all the little details.
    Thanks for playing with us at HLS Mixed Media Challenge.
    Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete